Audio Rehab Lab is proud to be part of our community. We are a long standing locally owned business and are proud to continually look for ways to give back to Tallahassee.
We partner and work hard to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve within the community.
- Monetary donations are made to the Senior Center and Hospice and other relevant senior charities.
- Lion's Club donations are made with hearing aids, hearing aid services and supplies.
- Donation of professional time and hearing aids are given to qualified financial challenged hearing impaired persons.
- The annual Alzheimer's Project drive involves our customers who make monetary and everyday supply donations for the Respite program.Click here to read a letter we received from the Alzheimer’s Project.
- Kaki Pope donates her professional time at Westminster Oaks and provides hearing aid servicing once a month as well as makes house calls to other retirement facilities as needed.
- Kaki Pope is active in Sunrise Rotary Club.